Follow the guide below to easily bridge an asset cross-chain
- 2.Select the chain the asset is currently on. This is the chain you are moving from.
- 3.Select the chain you would like to move the asset to.
- 4.Select the token you would like to move
- 5.Click on continue
- 6.Enter the receiving wallet address & amount. This is the wallet address that your funds will be sent to. If you are sending it to yourself, click on "same address."
- 7.Review & complete the transfer by clicking continue.
8. After clicking continue, a series of pop-ups will appear from your web 3 wallet to approve the transaction. To process the transaction. Ensure you approve the transaction via your web 3 wallet.
In order to see your token, ensure you have switched the networks in your wallet. For example: if you sent USDT from ethereum to avalanche, be sure to switch your wallet to avalanche.
If your assets are still not showing, it may be due to the asset not being recognized on the wallet. In this case, the wallet on avalanche isn't picking up the USDT. To fix this, simply navigate to import token. Need help doing this? Check out this article.
Long pending transactions usually occur when there is a liquidity shortage on the chain you are sending the asset to. Rest assure your assets are safe.
Bridge Network is one of the most secure bridging infrastructure in the defi space. Transactions on the network are verified by a series of validators which decentralizes the risk. Additionally, we have integrated the LSS standard which essentially acts as security watch dogs over the protocol. Learn more about our security efforts here.