Supplying liquidity & earning
Bridge network’s stablecoin pools are used to source liquidity in order to enable native asset transfers. To source this liquidity, we have launched a liquidity incentive program whereby users who provide stablecoin liquidity can earn rewards. The following is a step by step guide on how to earn rewards.
There are two parts:
Part 1: Adding liquidity
Part 2: Earning interested on your liquidity
In order to get started you first need to add liquidity to the liquidity pools on Bridge.
- 2.Identify the pool you would like to add liquidity to
- 3.Click on
- 4.Type in the amount of liquidity you would like to provide under the “Amount” section
- 5.Click on on “continue”
- 6.You will be prompted to approve the transaction in your wallet. Approve it to continue
- 7.Now that you are approved, click on the “continue” button that appears
- 8.You’re done adding liquidity! You will receive the bridged version of the stablecoin in your wallet which acts like a LP token. In order to redeem or remove your liquidity you need to have this bridged stablecoin. (example: brUSDT, brUSDC). These act like receipt tokens in order to claim your original liquidity.
- 2.Click on "Farms" on the top left
- 3.Identify the farm that is respective to the liquidity you added. For example: If you added USDC on arbitrum, click on the USDC-Arbitrum farm.
- 4.Click on farm
- 5.Enter the amount of LP tokens you would like to earn interest on.
- 6.Click on “continue”
- 7.Approve the transaction
- 8.Complete the transaction by clicking “continue”