Wrapping a custom token
The Rockefeller tool is an easy to use tool for token issuers to quickly list their token on Bridge network to enable cross-chain functionality. Follow the guide below to learn how you can use this function to go multichain.
- 2.Select the token's source chain: This is the chain that the token was originated on
3. Enter the token's smart contract address
4. Click the drop down and select the chains you would like to deploy the token to. You can select as many as possible. You will be required to pay a small fee of 500 BRDG for every chain you select.
5. Enter an address where you want your fees to be sent. (Whenever your token is bridged you will earn a small fee on each transaction- this is a bridge revenue sharing model!)
7. Click on "Continue" and complete the approval steps then you're all set! You can head over to the token bridge to verify it has been added and test it out!